Terms & Conditions
“Mooskins” is a trading name for Trichord Ltd, Unit 5, Abbey Business Park, Monk’s Walk, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8HT
1. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN US FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS ON THIS WEBSITE. TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INTERESTS PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THEM. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS GET A FAIR DEAL FROM US, AND TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE BOTH AGREEING TO UNDER OUR BARGAIN. IF YOU WISH TO PROCEED ON THE BASIS THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ANY ORDER YOU PLACE [ON THIS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OCCASION ON WHICH YOU ACCESS OUR WEB SITE. IF YOU WISH TO RETAIN A HARD COPY OF THESE CONDITIONS OR SAVE THEM ON YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE USE THE BROWSER FUNCTIONALITY TO DO SO.
2. Although Mooskins make every effort to ensure that the prices, descriptions and other details of the goods offered on our website are accurate, mistakes may occasionally happen. Mooskins reserve the right to cancel any order for items where any such mistake has occurred, even after we have accepted it. However, where pricing is concerned, if the correct price is lower than stated, Mooskinswill process your order and charge you the lower price. If the correct price is higher Mooskins will notify you of this by email and give you the option of paying the higher price. If you do not wish to pay this, we will cancel your order.
3. 3.1 Mooskins own the copyright in all material displayed on this website. Mooskins are happy for you to download and save or print any web pages or order forms as you make purchases from the site or to provide you with records of your purchases or of items you want to buy. However, you must not copy, download or distribute any pages of our website for any other purpose. 3.2 You agree and acknowledge that the image or images that you submit Mooskins are either licensed to you or owned by you or that you are appropriately licensed and comply with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of your licence. You hereby agree to indemnify Mooskins against any actions or claims of any nature by the rightful owner of the copywright for breach of any rights of any third party. 3.3 You must not insert any links to other sites on our website or add any material to it or alter any of the material on it without our permission. 3.4 In some cases, Mooskins may provide access to third parties’ websites. Mooskins have no responsibility for the conduct, content or operation of those websites, or any purchases that you make from them. In all cases, your dealings with those websites will be subject to their own terms and conditions. 3.5 You should be aware that we cannot always guarantee access to our website, since access over the internet can sometimes be affected by technical failures or third party activity (such as the transmission of viruses and other malicious acts) outside our control. In addition, from time to time we may have to suspend service on our site in order to make changes to it or to correct technical problems that have arisen.
4. You agree that all communications between us relating to this website and the purchase of any items from it will be made by email and that for all purposes a communication by email is to be considered a communication in writing. Our main contact email address is set out on our home page, and in addition for certain special purposes you will need to use different email addresses to contact some of our departments (such as our goods returned service). In this case, the web page for the relevant service will show the correct address to use. We will always contact you at the email address you have given us when registering as a user of our site. When either of us sends the other an email to the correct address, the sender can assume that it has been received as soon as the recipient is able to access it. We monitor our email boxes regularly and we would ask you to do the same to make sure that all messages are read as soon as possible after receipt.
5. On this site Mooskins require you to pay for your purchases by providing us with a credit or debit card that we will charge to obtain payment when we ship the goods you order. You will be asked to provide us details of your chosen card each time you fill in your order. If we are unable to charge your designated card, we will not ship the goods but contact you by email and ask you to contact your card issuer to sort the matter out or to provide us with alternative satisfactory means of payment. If you have continued difficulties with payment methods, or your credit reference is unsatisfactory, we may cancel any outstanding orders and your registration as a user of this site. We will not process your order until we have received payment.
6. If you identify any material on our web site which you consider is a breach of your or someone else’s copyright, defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal, any article for sale on our website which contains such material, or any other unlawful activity connected with our website please notify us immediately by email on this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your notice please send us full details of the material, or material and article, or activity you are complaining about, its location on our website, and your full name and address (including both your postal and email address) so that we can, if necessary, contact you for further information. We will not accept any order which we deem to be in a breach of someone else’s copyright, defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal.
7. When you place your order Mooskins will send you an email accepting it and your contract to purchase the goods will be concluded at that time. After that we will ship your order within 3 working days and in any event within thirty days. However, once we have emailed acceptance of your order you may not cancel or amend all or any part of your order prior to shipment because it has been personalised for you. If the goods you have ordered are not available for shipment within thirty days, but will be available for delivery later we will notify you of this and give you the choice of accepting a later delivery time or of cancelling your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. The Seller shall only accept responsibility for:(i) damage to the Products caused in transit if the same is externally visible, and is notified to the Seller and the carrier (if not delivered by the Seller) within seven days of receipt of the Products by the Customer;(ii) an actual or apparent discrepancy between any delivery note and items delivered, if the same is notified to the Seller and the carrier (if not delivered by the Seller) within seven days of receipt of the Products by the Customer; or (iii) non-arrival, if the same is notified to the Seller within a reasonable period from the date that the Seller informed the Customer that the Products or the relevant consignment thereof were due to arrive. Where the Seller accepts responsibility under this Clause, it shall, at its sole option, repair or replace (as the case may be) the items concerned which are proved to the Seller’s satisfaction to have been lost or damaged prior to delivery to the Customer.
9. To the best of Mooskins knowledge and belief Mooskins business has at all times been conducted in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and by-laws in the United Kingdom and in any relevant foreign country and there is no investigation or enquiry, order, decree or judgment of any court or any governmental agency or regulatory body outstanding or anticipated against Mooskins which may have a material adverse effect upon Mooskins business.